Donald R. Todd
Donald R. Todd has been an attorney in Lexington, Kentucky for almost 50 years. He is extremely well qualified based on his experiences as a prosecutor, 8 years serving Lexington as a City Councilman, and 26 years as a private practitioner and litigator. As an attorney, Don has always attempted to efficiently and effectively resolve legal matters while personally working with his clients.
Don Todd handles cases in the following areas:
- B.A. Transylvania University, 1969
- J.D. University of Kentucky, 1972
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 6th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Kentucky
- All Kentucky State Courts
- American Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Fayette County Bar Association
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- Kentucky Justice Association.