James M. Yoder
James helps clients through every step of the legal process, from setting up claims to jury trials. The primary focus of James’s practice is helping people who have been injured due to the negligence of some other person or business.
In his spare time, James enjoys many outdoor activities, including hunting, fishing, hiking, and kayaking. James also stays connected to the Lexington community by volunteering with the Amachi mentorship program and serves at the Treasurer for the Rosemill Neighbor’s Association.
James grew up in Madisonville, Kentucky, and has lived in Lexington since graduating high school in 2010. James Practices law across the state, from
- Of Counsel, Todd & Todd, PLLC, Lexington, KY – October 2019 to Present
- Associate, Golden Law Office, Lexington, KY – August 2018 to October 2019
- Law Clerk, Executive Branch Ethics Commission, Frankfort, KY – June 2017 to February 2018
- Law Clerk, Golden Law Office, Lexington, KY – May 2016 to August 2016
- Kentucky, 2018
Accomplishments, Honors, and Affiliations
- Trial Advocacy Board, University of Kentucky College of Law, Member
- CALI award for highest grade in Contracts I, University of Kentucky College of Law
- University of Kentucky, B.S. Accounting, 2015
- University of Kentucky College of Law, J.D., 2018